Professional Conference Organisers
Why use a Professional Conference Organiser?
Network SA Professional Conference Organisers are highly skilled in coordinating and managing ALL facets of meetings, conferences, congresses and events.
We possess in-depth knowledge of venue capacities, infra structural capabilities and have well-established working relationships with the management of hotels and hotel groups as well as other service providers.
In our case many years of experience translate into better buying power and stronger negotiating skills, all of which are of direct benefit to you, the client.
Network SA covers every aspect of the conference as it is thoroughly planned and executed from the initial first meeting with the client right though to the final reconciliation and post convention reports.
Our services would typically include, but are not limited to:
- Venue selection, booking and liaison, reservation and management of delegate accommodation.
- Event marketing, including the design of conference programmes and promotional materials, PR and media co-ordination, presentations to committees and boards.
- Programme planning, speaker selection and briefing.
- Provision of an administrative secretariat, handling delegate registrations, recruitment and briefing of conference staff, coordinating delegates travel arrangements.
- Organisation of exhibitions, including sales and marketing functions.
- Advising on and coordinating audio-visual services and the production of the event, including the provision of multilingual interpretation and translation services.
- Arranging social events, tour programmes and technical visits.
- Arranging security cover and advising on health and safety issues.
- Recording, transcribing and producing the content of meetings for publication, arranging poster sessions, processing of abstracts.
- Preparation of budgets, managing event income and expenditure, generating revenue through sponsorship, exhibitions and satellite meetings, handling VAT and insurance issues
- Preparation of contracts with venues and other suppliers.
- We are able to help organisations successfully sell their credentials as hosts for international conference
An Acacia Business Group Company
The Acacia Business Group
PO Box 605,
Phone: e082 569 8991
STRONG ROOTS / SHARP THINKING / SOLID RESULTS
Copyright 2009 - The Acacia Business Group | Terms & Conditions | Designed by the Acacia Business | Site Map